Super 7 tag!

Yes!!! I love it!
Vic, how many channels do you have? Gaming, skit, and Vic-channel? I just subscribed to this one. It was weird; apparently I wasn't subscribed.

Yes!!! I love it!
Vic, how many channels do you have? Gaming, skit, and Vic-channel? I just subscribed to this one. It was weird; apparently I wasn't subscribed.

haha yea there are the two vahnchand ones (gaming/skits) that i have with Paul and Danial and.. then Vicbosstv is just all me where i just mess around and do whatever i want.[DOUBLEPOST=1369570726,1369569295][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes!!! I love it!

but just to clarify in case anyone else sees this post or if anyone else is wondering! The gaming channel and my own personal Vicbosstv channel are not the ones i push or promote...The main channel is the "skit" channel Vahnchand!

Awww it's not ridiculous to learn lessons from the show! That's actually a really good thing, that you're able to take something away from it while watching :)

Back