Super 7 tag!

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Yes!!! I love it!
Vic, how many channels do you have? Gaming, skit, and Vic-channel? I just subscribed to this one. It was weird; apparently I wasn't subscribed.

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes!!! I love it!
Vic, how many channels do you have? Gaming, skit, and Vic-channel? I just subscribed to this one. It was weird; apparently I wasn't subscribed.
haha yea there are the two vahnchand ones (gaming/skits) that i have with Paul and Danial and.. then Vicbosstv is just all me where i just mess around and do whatever i want.[DOUBLEPOST=1369570726,1369569295][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes!!! I love it!
but just to clarify in case anyone else sees this post or if anyone else is wondering! The gaming channel and my own personal Vicbosstv channel are not the ones i push or promote...The main channel is the "skit" channel Vahnchand!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Awww it's not ridiculous to learn lessons from the show! That's actually a really good thing, that you're able to take something away from it while watching :)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
indeeeeed but i wont be using it too much on vicboss tv! gotta bust that one out for special vahnchand videos! we got something super fun planned
ooooooooo yay!!! I'm excited :D :D :D TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!