Meet Up/Gathering Summer In The City 2015 Meet Up ?

So , I was thinking that if you guys are ok with it that we meet on the bank holiday weekend at the end of May. Preferably the Saturday. We could have a look for any day trips around Manchester or just have a walk about an do some shopping. Let me know how your fixed and what you would like to do.
yes, that sounds amazing! I'll book the the creators day and weekend today. can you recommend a hotel to stay at down in London for that weekend? Thanks :)

yes, that sounds amazing! I'll book the the creators day and weekend today. can you recommend a hotel to stay at down in London for that weekend? Thanks :)
I have never been to that part of London before. Researching it I'm going to stay at the travellodge. It's on the same strip as the event so everything is wthin walking distance. I'm thinking of travelling back on Sunday evening or do you think Monday would be better ? Only thing is becausr its London it was £80 a night ![DOUBLEPOST=1430574094,1430567160][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just re looking at hotels , Ok so if we stay at the Excel travelodge it will cost us £200 for the Fri and Sat nights. If we stay 2 miles out i can plan our route and it will cost £112 for 2 nights. We dont want to stay to far out but i can look at other options if that is too much. In terms of luggage we hve to be out sunday morning but we have the event during the day so we will have to carry what we have. Andyone got a better method of communication we could try as this is difficult ... ?

Is anyone apart from Tommy looking to meet up on the 23rd of May ? Thinking Manchester , this will be my last post on this thread as it seams to have died. Me an Tommy are in contact over whats app and would love for some of you to join us. That way we may know eachother before Summer in the City starts. In addition we will have a small circle of friends we can meet up with an collaborate.

Hey sorry I've been busy working!
I'm up for a meetup as long as I can get it off work :)
pm me your guy's whatsapp details, or let me know them on twitter @emilyjanevlogs

I'm going for the whole weekend (including creator day) and stopping in the Ibis near the Excel. Me and my friend are going around london on the thursday too hopefully!

Hey sorry I've been busy working!
I'm up for a meetup as long as I can get it off work :)
pm me your guy's whatsapp details, or let me know them on twitter @emilyjanevlogs

I'm going for the whole weekend (including creator day) and stopping in the Ibis near the Excel. Me and my friend are going around london on the thursday too hopefully!
Hi , me and Tommy are going as well , we are looking at stating at the Travelodge. We are meeting up on the bank holiday weekend in a couple of weeks. We are meeting on the Saturday in Chester and travelling home Sunday. Are you interested ?

Back