Meet Up/Gathering Summer In The City 2015 Meet Up ?

Emily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Didn't realize there were so many people from near my hometown! I'll be going :) Another youtuber who isn't on here will be joining me. We are there for the whole weekend (Y).

tommyfarmer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, is it too late for tickets. I'm keen for it and it sounds like a great idea!

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, is it too late for tickets. I'm keen for it and it sounds like a great idea!
Nope i buying mine now. Where are you guys from ? i might have to go for the whole weekend .. cement some friendships ect haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1430428011,1430427790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Didn't realize there were so many people from near my hometown! I'll be going :) Another youtuber who isn't on here will be joining me. We are there for the whole weekend (Y).
Where are you from and are you going on Friday ? If we are all able , would be up for meeting prior the event ? say about a month before , we could go for a day out somewhere and get to know each other ?

tommyfarmer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nope i buying mine now. Where are you guys from ? i might have to go for the whole weekend .. cement some friendships ect haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1430428011,1430427790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where are you from and are you going on Friday ? If we are all able , would be up for meeting prior the event ? say about a month before , we could go for a day out somewhere and get to know each other ?
I'm live on the border of mid wales, the closest big town to me is Shrewsbury/Hereford.

I'm up for meeting before hand to. It'd be great to see everyone beforehand!

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm live on the border of mid wales, the closest big town to me is Shrewsbury/Hereford.

I'm up for meeting before hand to. It'd be great to see everyone beforehand!
Sounds good , i was thinking Manchester .. Its kind of in the middle , just a thought. You can get tickets from Summer in the city 2015 Just make sure you get the creators day / weekend . Im debating the weekend part though ...

Reactions: EmilyJM

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well if i know I'm free i am up for it :) I might stay the weekend though Emily so i can stick with you if I'm off :) Just depends if I'm off on holiday dont think i am though dont think i can afford to go abroad looking at my finances so i would like to come i will stay in contact with you both :)
that'd be awesome :D

Reactions: James Reilly

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So , I was thinking that if you guys are ok with it that we meet on the bank holiday weekend at the end of May. Preferably the Saturday. We could have a look for any day trips around Manchester or just have a walk about an do some shopping. Let me know how your fixed and what you would like to do.

James Reilly

Vlogger And A Huge Doctor Who Lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So , I was thinking that if you guys are ok with it that we meet on the bank holiday weekend at the end of May. Preferably the Saturday. We could have a look for any day trips around Manchester or just have a walk about an do some shopping. Let me know how your fixed and what you would like to do.
Possibly depends what I'm doing :) But thats sounds awesome :)

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok well it would be good to know sooner rather than later pal. I have just purchased my tickets to summer in the city. I went for the creators day + weekend :) total was £67.50.