Sub4Sub to Help Each Other Grow (MUST REMAIN ACTIVE)

Hey guys its Salis

let me start by saying normally I avoid this sort of thing, because 99% of the time the whole sub4sub thing doesn't actually make any difference to actual channel growth.

That being said I have found some people on these forums who make very good content. So please feel free to check out my channel if you like what im doing and think it is something you would actually enjoy and watch regularly then please feel free to subscribe.

If not then your sub probably wont make much difference and i would suggest subscribing to another of the channels on here more suited to your tastes. I always check out the channels who subscribe to mine and its a similar situation if its something i'll watch or something entertaining then i subscribe but if its not quite to my tastes then i wont because it would just be a waste of both our times.

so please check out my videos i have several different series running at the moment some are coming to a close right now and are due to be replaced by viewer selected series when I relaunch "YouTube democracy"
(I am currently re-uploading all of last weeks videos to fix an error which occurred with my editing software so uploads are a bit more rapid than usual at the moment usual schedule is 1 video per day)

good luck guys and have fun!
I've been Salis
And I'll see you, Next Time

Back