Sub4Sub to Help Each Other Grow (MUST REMAIN ACTIVE)

SanctumGamingNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good work man I just subbed, if you could check out my channel it would be appreciated. Keep up the good work: )

Salis

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys its Salis

let me start by saying normally I avoid this sort of thing, because 99% of the time the whole sub4sub thing doesn't actually make any difference to actual channel growth.

That being said I have found some people on these forums who make very good content. So please feel free to check out my channel if you like what im doing and think it is something you would actually enjoy and watch regularly then please feel free to subscribe.

If not then your sub probably wont make much difference and i would suggest subscribing to another of the channels on here more suited to your tastes. I always check out the channels who subscribe to mine and its a similar situation if its something i'll watch or something entertaining then i subscribe but if its not quite to my tastes then i wont because it would just be a waste of both our times.

so please check out my videos i have several different series running at the moment some are coming to a close right now and are due to be replaced by viewer selected series when I relaunch "YouTube democracy"
(I am currently re-uploading all of last weeks videos to fix an error which occurred with my editing software so uploads are a bit more rapid than usual at the moment usual schedule is 1 video per day)

good luck guys and have fun!
I've been Salis
And I'll see you, Next Time
just to keep it on the latest page ;)

Chris Bryson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys its Salis

let me start by saying normally I avoid this sort of thing, because 99% of the time the whole sub4sub thing doesn't actually make any difference to actual channel growth.

That being said I have found some people on these forums who make very good content. So please feel free to check out my channel if you like what im doing and think it is something you would actually enjoy and watch regularly then please feel free to subscribe.

If not then your sub probably wont make much difference and i would suggest subscribing to another of the channels on here more suited to your tastes. I always check out the channels who subscribe to mine and its a similar situation if its something i'll watch or something entertaining then i subscribe but if its not quite to my tastes then i wont because it would just be a waste of both our times.

so please check out my videos i have several different series running at the moment some are coming to a close right now and are due to be replaced by viewer selected series when I relaunch "YouTube democracy"
(I am currently re-uploading all of last weeks videos to fix an error which occurred with my editing software so uploads are a bit more rapid than usual at the moment usual schedule is 1 video per day)

good luck guys and have fun!
I've been Salis
And I'll see you, Next Time
I feel you bro most of the time Sub4Sub would not work, but with a community who actually puts out good content on a daily basis who are willing to support eachother I want to try and pull the community together so we all can have a chance on youtube

Salis

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel you bro most of the time Sub4Sub would not work, but with a community who actually puts out good content on a daily basis who are willing to support eachother I want to try and pull the community together so we all can have a chance on youtube
the main problem is YouTube has no community anymore since google took over and made it a full blown media empire its been every man for himself id love to be able to bring the community back but with the most powerful corperation on the planet at the helm its hard. ive decided once i get enough regular views to actually make my partnership work im gonna promote small channels via my website which I'll put together for that purpose. hopefully it will get enough members on the site to actually make a difference.

If you guys want you channel promoted check out on the low end part of lowendgamers.com Wibs will feature everyone who applies at some point its not a case of if its a case of when with him hes a great guy and the OTLE spotlights have helped a ton of people with exposure. If you do check his site out tell him Salis sent you ;)

here's to beating the system!

Reactions: YackEvans316

JerryOak

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone, my name is Chris. I am new to making youtube videos and dont have many subs which I feel then hurts my chances at getting new subscribers (I think you all know what I mean).
If anyone who consistently uploads videos and stays active would like to sub4sub I feel like it could help us all grow as a community. I will comment, like your videos, and just keep in contact as long as you stay active and help contribute to my videos and channel as well. Thank you for reading and if you would like to message me on Youtube MrChrisBryson ♥
You like Pokemon? :)