Sub 4 Sub FREE 5 Subscribers

Do you like S4S?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I've never been a Mod before! I'm drooling with the thought of ALL THAT POWER!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!! BWAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Jk.... lol Actually that could be alot of fun, I may just do that, I'm about to eat dinner, when I get back I'll check it all and join your community!

Yes.. Sign up to my Xbox Live Fan Forum and make a few posts.
Be sure to post a topic in the "Say Hello" forum & tick the "Notify of Reply" box and I will talk to you on that about it.
Speak to you soon..
:D

Yes.. Sign up to my Xbox Live Fan Forum and make a few posts.
Be sure to post a topic in the "Say Hello" forum & tick the "Notify of Reply" box and I will talk to you on that about it.
Speak to you soon..
I'll be over there either later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I took a shower after dinner and in the shower an idea for a video hit me and I've gotta strike while the iron is hot if you know what I'm saying.

I'll be over there either later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I took a shower after dinner and in the shower an idea for a video hit me and I've gotta strike while the iron is hot if you know what I'm saying.

Ok.. Speak to you on my forum when your ready!

S4S -- Sub 4 Sub FREE no signup or anything!

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself and say I will give you 4-5 free subs! All I need from you is 1 sub! I have been doing this for a long time and have just recently made an account for sub4sub only! It would help if you liked my videos and subscribed and I will do the same. I will watch every video you put out making sure you get full use! This is gonna be a fun channel because I will also post some content. I hope you enjoy your 5 free subs.. Also just post your user for youtube if you subbed in here I like to know who read this so I can give them more subscribers... Thanks, S4S

Do you actually work? I mean i was told a sub4sub channel was to gain subs but i end up loosing out... i won't sub unless your for real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back