• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow! I've never been a Mod before! I'm drooling with the thought of ALL THAT POWER!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!! BWAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Jk.... lol Actually that could be alot of fun, I may just do that, I'm about to eat dinner, when I get back I'll check it all and join your community!
Yes.. Sign up to my Xbox Live Fan Forum and make a few posts.
Be sure to post a topic in the "Say Hello" forum & tick the "Notify of Reply" box and I will talk to you on that about it.
Speak to you soon..
:D

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yes.. Sign up to my Xbox Live Fan Forum and make a few posts.
Be sure to post a topic in the "Say Hello" forum & tick the "Notify of Reply" box and I will talk to you on that about it.
Speak to you soon..
I'll be over there either later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I took a shower after dinner and in the shower an idea for a video hit me and I've gotta strike while the iron is hot if you know what I'm saying.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll be over there either later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I took a shower after dinner and in the shower an idea for a video hit me and I've gotta strike while the iron is hot if you know what I'm saying.
Ok.. Speak to you on my forum when your ready!

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
S4S -- Sub 4 Sub FREE no signup or anything!

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself and say I will give you 4-5 free subs! All I need from you is 1 sub! I have been doing this for a long time and have just recently made an account for sub4sub only! It would help if you liked my videos and subscribed and I will do the same. I will watch every video you put out making sure you get full use! This is gonna be a fun channel because I will also post some content. I hope you enjoy your 5 free subs.. Also just post your user for youtube if you subbed in here I like to know who read this so I can give them more subscribers... Thanks, S4S
Do you actually work? I mean i was told a sub4sub channel was to gain subs but i end up loosing out... i won't sub unless your for real...

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont believe the OP has been back since posting this so I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.