Sub 4 Sub FREE 5 Subscribers

Do you like S4S?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub4subscribe

S4S -- Sub 4 Sub FREE no signup or anything!

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself and say I will give you 4-5 free subs! All I need from you is 1 sub! I have been doing this for a long time and have just recently made an account for sub4sub only! It would help if you liked my videos and subscribed and I will do the same. I will watch every video you put out making sure you get full use! This is gonna be a fun channel because I will also post some content. I hope you enjoy your 5 free subs.. Also just post your user for youtube if you subbed in here I like to know who read this so I can give them more subscribers... Thanks, S4S

S4S -- Sub 4 Sub FREE no signup or anything!

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself and say I will give you 4-5 free subs! All I need from you is 1 sub! I have been doing this for a long time and have just recently made an account for sub4sub only! It would help if you liked my videos and subscribed and I will do the same. I will watch every video you put out making sure you get full use! This is gonna be a fun channel because I will also post some content. I hope you enjoy your 5 free subs.. Also just post your user for youtube if you subbed in here I like to know who read this so I can give them more subscribers... Thanks, S4S

Iv subbed you!
Will you do it to mine now..
http://www.youtube.com/bigseanface
Thanks!
:D

I've been liking and commenting on your videos and clicking your links, still not sure what you mean by "inboxing" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back