Stories about something messing up a recording?

Just the other day I was having a recording session and I felt like it was some amazing stuff, but near the end when I was going to stop the recording, my audio recording stopped and when I stop recording the game I was playing the fps stopped moving and stayed yellow. I stupidly closed the game and the video file was corrupted. Tried everything but couldn't fix it. I lost an hour of footage.

I use my phone to record. I always get phone calls or texts at the most innapopriate of times, usually 5 minutes into a video

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I used to have this stupid microphone that had no light to indicate whether it was working. It worked great until the battery died but you had no way of knowing the battery died unless you wore headphones while recording. After losing half of one recording session due to the audio dropping out, I bought a hot shoe microphone that would never die! The kids were NOT happy to re-record a review.

I live in a fairly quiet area of the countryside, so I'm usually okay, but my neighbour has decided to dig up her front lawn and replace it with a driveway, so the workers have been making a lot of noise for the past few days. I had to stop in the middle of a recording because of it.

I just filmed parts for a really great vid but you can faintly hear the tv in the background. Ahhrggg! Gonna have to record it all over again.

The people who live above me get at it quite a bit that I don't ever hear it anymore. So when I was filming I didn't realize you could here it in the background

OBS not saving my microphone settings since the last time I used it. I made three different recordings of different games, and I had absolutely no commentary at all. XD

Oh man, this use to be the story of my life when the house next to me was renovating. It would be constant saw noises going and I'd have to film around them haha.

I also live about 5 minutes from the airport so I always have planes flying by. Use to get heaps annoyed and ruin my videos but nowadays I don't mind and just film with it :)

Back