Stories about something messing up a recording?

Missilebomb

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So earlier today I was trying to record and some 'brilliant' people decided to use a jackhammer to remove Windows from a renovation house across the street. It made me wonder (also made me rather annoyed) if anyone else had something as ridiculous mess up a recording session

Reactions: jamiedoesthings

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Nothing as rude as your thing has ever happened to me. The more common nuisance for me is either noisy cars driving through my street or really incosiderate babies that think right under my window is the best place to cry.

Reactions: Akim bolduc dicks

Safety Turtle

Turtle Power!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
For me it's mostly my cat ^^ but that's what you get when you have a pet, heh.

Usually what screws up a recording is me doing something stupid...like forgetting to press record or, like just happened, screw up in such a way that the ingame audio of a game isn't recorded.

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Dog barking or the lawn mower are the most common we have. Love my dogs though <3

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My cat is really jealous of the camera, for some reason. She finds any excuse to knock over the tripod and/or get up on my lap and bat at the camera.

lastnamebanks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine is my girlfriend. She so sweet and nice, but as soon as i turn the camera on she just starts yelling and talking out of turn and being rude. I still dont know why she does it so i just tell her to shut up lmao

MrDXZ

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As a Chatroulette YouTuber, nothing really ever messes up my recording except when my cam decides to randomly shut off. The most recent time I've recorded though, my best friend/"brother" heard me doing a fake rage because of this and he got concerned and knocked on my door because he didn't realize I was recording. I have the conversation in my video though, but it's not put up yet. lol

Missilebomb

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My cat is really jealous of the camera, for some reason. She finds any excuse to knock over the tripod and/or get up on my lap and bat at the camera.
I used to have a cat and she liked to hide behind the curtain and smack us on the head whenever we sat down at the desk, never messed me up though
As a Chatroulette YouTuber, nothing really ever messes up my recording except when my cam decides to randomly shut off. The most recent time I've recorded though, my best friend/"brother" heard me doing a fake rage because of this and he got concerned and knocked on my door because he didn't realize I was recording. I have the conversation in my video though, but it's not put up yet. lol
I had never heard of Chatroullette before today, I suddenly feel really out of touch with the world lol

MrDXZ

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I used to have a cat and she liked to hide behind the curtain and smack us on the head whenever we sat down at the desk, never messed me up though

I had never heard of Chatroullette before today, I suddenly feel really out of touch with the world lol
I don't know if you want to know what it is to the fullest degree but it's basically a video chat site where you get put with different people to chat. You see some weird stuff on there. lol

Ultar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i live on the top floor in my apartement house and since a couple of days ago there are alot of workers walking outside my window and banging alot on the roof. its really freaking loud so i cant record a thing! I have some videos saved but it still sucks i cannot record :p

Reactions: Missilebomb