Stealing Ideas

Ah. That'll happen then. :-/ My advice would be to try not to brand yourself with stock music. Perhaps you could commission one of the forum music folks to write you something original?
Yeah :/

Hmm. Yeah maybe I'll go look around and ask some people here.

Well yeah, I'm sure there's someone else out there that is using it for an intro song as well, but it annoys me that he knows that it's my intro song, and then he goes and copies it. He could of at least asked or something.

-.-
Yes, its like if you were an elementary student. You have discovered the mechanical pencil, what a glorious device it is, you buy a really nice one and bring it to school one-day to show it off. The kids all find it amazing, but one particular kid REALLY likes it. He even makes sure you know he likes it by saying "That is a really nice pencil, like reeeeaalllyyy nice" If your pencil were to go missing one day, your suspicion would immediately be that kid. This is relevant, trust me. Soo, since he commented on the song and then used it after that's what makes him seem like a their, even though technically it isn't your song, still that's what you use.

Yes, its like if you were an elementary student. You have discovered the mechanical pencil, what a glorious device it is, you buy a really nice one and bring it to school one-day to show it off. The kids all find it amazing, but one particular kid REALLY likes it. He even makes sure you know he likes it by saying "That is a really nice pencil, like reeeeaalllyyy nice" If your pencil were to go missing one day, your suspicion would immediately be that kid. This is relevant, trust me. Soo, since he commented on the song and then used it after that's what makes him seem like a their, even though technically it isn't your song, still that's what you use.
Lol exactly! xD

I think that everyone copies from time to time, I have used techniques from other sucsessful intro creators from time to time, and altered them in the way I saw fit.
I think its bad if you copy it outright but again Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

I think that everyone copies from time to time, I have used techniques from other sucsessful intro creators from time to time, and altered them in the way I saw fit.
I think its bad if you copy it outright but again Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Well yeah, I see what your saying. But for him to just straight up do that just really pisses me off. He might as well just use my intro video!

Back