Stealing Ideas

KGATV

YASSS
Don't you just love it when someone steals your ideas?

So I have this person who watches my videos, I'm subscribed to him as well, and today he uploaded something very similar to my channel. He uploaded his new intro, and he is using the exact same audio as me.

Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who is using the song for an intro, but this really pisses me off. He knows that it's my intro song. He's even complemented me on it! But to go and use it afterwards? Come on.

I pretty much lost all respect for him.

EDIT: It is not my audio, so I cannot issue a claim.

Don't you just love it when someone steals your ideas?

So I have this person who watches my videos, I'm subscribed to him as well, and today he uploaded something very similar to my channel. He uploaded his new intro, and he is using the exact same audio as me.

Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who is using the song for an intro, but this really pisses me off. He knows that it's my intro song. He's even complemented me on it! But to go and use it afterwards? Come on.

I pretty much lost all respect for him.

If it's your music, issue a copyright claim!

Indeed that must suck hopefully he'll eventually give up on the copycat act and get his own music
kinda one reason i made my own intro music :p but good luck on it though cuz for me that'd definitely p**s me off as well

In art we like to use the word "appropriate" ;p

Seriously though, that sucks. I mean there probably is bound to be other people that will use it, but complementing it then using it seems a bit like stealing

Yeah if it's your music you can claim it. If it's from a real piece get rid of people taking it, but too be honest it sounds very cool :)

In art we like to use the word "appropriate" ;p

Seriously though, that sucks. I mean there probably is bound to be other people that will use it, but complementing it then using it seems a bit like stealing
Well yeah, I'm sure there's someone else out there that is using it for an intro song as well, but it annoys me that he knows that it's my intro song, and then he goes and copies it. He could of at least asked or something.

-.-

Ah that sucks man :/ people that steal ideas are just disgraceful. It's not like they ask permission to use whatever content it is they want, at least then you still have respect for them even if it's wrong. But to just take it and claim it as your own just shows how uncreative they are

Back