Starting a New Series (Resident Evil: Revelations)

I have been playing this recently, it is so annoying. Hate what they have done to my beloved resident evil :(.

I have been playing this recently, it is so annoying. Hate what they have done to my beloved resident evil :(.
I really have to agree, I tried to get into it really. But I ended up calling it quits after recording 7 videos. Partly due to the fact that the first big boss killed me like 4 times in one video, lol. So it's gonna be cut off after episode 7 :\

I really have to agree, I tried to get into it really. But I ended up calling it quits after recording 7 videos. Partly due to the fact that the first big boss killed me like 4 times in one video, lol. So it's gonna be cut off after episode 7 :\

It's a shame because I did enjoy your videos on this. The first big boss is the one with the huge chainsaw isnt it? It killed me about 5 times too, I ended up just being cheap and jumping in and out of the windows.

I like certain parts of the game but others just annoy me, it is very similar to resident evil 6 in my opinion but people do not see it that way.

Have you played others in the series?

I have played every Resident Evil game but this one. The boss i'm referring to in this game is a big blob-like creature that you have to lure to barrells and then explode them, but I hit him with every explosion possible and emptied all my ammo and he would never freaking die. It might help if there weren't tons of other enemies around.

I have played every Resident Evil game but this one. The boss i'm referring to in this game is a big blob-like creature that you have to lure to barrells and then explode them, but I hit him with every explosion possible and emptied all my ammo and he would never freaking die. It might help if there weren't tons of other enemies around.

Yeah I struggled with that one. I used the rifle to shoot his human head and he went down after a while. That boss is nothing on the final boss, that one made me throw my pad. You should try and stick with it though!

Yeah I struggled with that one. I used the rifle to shoot his human head and he went down after a while. That boss is nothing on the final boss, that one made me throw my pad. You should try and stick with it though!
Oh, I plan to finish the game. But I am done recording it. I would just end up with like 30 episodes of me dying over and over to the same boss, lol.

Back