Starting a New Series (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Macca

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been playing this recently, it is so annoying. Hate what they have done to my beloved resident evil :(.

Reactions: guitardz

guitardz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been playing this recently, it is so annoying. Hate what they have done to my beloved resident evil :(.
I really have to agree, I tried to get into it really. But I ended up calling it quits after recording 7 videos. Partly due to the fact that the first big boss killed me like 4 times in one video, lol. So it's gonna be cut off after episode 7 :\

Reactions: Macca

Macca

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really have to agree, I tried to get into it really. But I ended up calling it quits after recording 7 videos. Partly due to the fact that the first big boss killed me like 4 times in one video, lol. So it's gonna be cut off after episode 7 :\
It's a shame because I did enjoy your videos on this. The first big boss is the one with the huge chainsaw isnt it? It killed me about 5 times too, I ended up just being cheap and jumping in and out of the windows.

I like certain parts of the game but others just annoy me, it is very similar to resident evil 6 in my opinion but people do not see it that way.

Have you played others in the series?

guitardz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have played every Resident Evil game but this one. The boss i'm referring to in this game is a big blob-like creature that you have to lure to barrells and then explode them, but I hit him with every explosion possible and emptied all my ammo and he would never freaking die. It might help if there weren't tons of other enemies around.

Macca

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have played every Resident Evil game but this one. The boss i'm referring to in this game is a big blob-like creature that you have to lure to barrells and then explode them, but I hit him with every explosion possible and emptied all my ammo and he would never freaking die. It might help if there weren't tons of other enemies around.
Yeah I struggled with that one. I used the rifle to shoot his human head and he went down after a while. That boss is nothing on the final boss, that one made me throw my pad. You should try and stick with it though!

guitardz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I struggled with that one. I used the rifle to shoot his human head and he went down after a while. That boss is nothing on the final boss, that one made me throw my pad. You should try and stick with it though!
Oh, I plan to finish the game. But I am done recording it. I would just end up with like 30 episodes of me dying over and over to the same boss, lol.