Starting a new game!

I suppose it all depends on what kind of games you like; Skyrim is a pretty sweet game but there's A LOT of stuff to do in it so I'm not sure if its the kind of game you would want to use on your channel

I suppose it all depends on what kind of games you like; Skyrim is a pretty sweet game but there's A LOT of stuff to do in it so I'm not sure if its the kind of game you would want to use on your channel
I actually can't stand games like skyrim haha! im more of a, lots of cut scenes / very story driven almost movie like games

i was gonna request heavy rain haha...just finished that and Uncharted 2 might wanna go with Uncharted 2. or metal gear solid 4 assuming you've played the others

i was gonna request heavy rain haha...just finished that and Uncharted 2 might wanna go with Uncharted 2. or metal gear solid 4 assuming you've played the others
I have played uncharted 2 but some of MGS. I might do some indie games though for now

limbo journey...haven't played either of em but i heard great things....man i still got like 10 games sealed lol no time to get to em.

Back