Starting a new game!

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What game should I do guys! I'm all out of ideas, and no minecraft / cod / battlefield etc >.>..

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
I suppose it all depends on what kind of games you like; Skyrim is a pretty sweet game but there's A LOT of stuff to do in it so I'm not sure if its the kind of game you would want to use on your channel

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I suppose it all depends on what kind of games you like; Skyrim is a pretty sweet game but there's A LOT of stuff to do in it so I'm not sure if its the kind of game you would want to use on your channel
I actually can't stand games like skyrim haha! im more of a, lots of cut scenes / very story driven almost movie like games

HotDangProductions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
I actually can't stand games like skyrim haha! im more of a, lots of cut scenes / very story driven almost movie like games
If you're playing on the PS3 you should try the Resistance series (Resistance: Fall Of Man is the first one), They're great games

Reactions: NaturalPortman

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're playing on the PS3 you should try the Resistance series (Resistance: Fall Of Man is the first one), They're great games
Alright! Ill check them out. Have you heard of heavy rain? games like that are my favourite.

HotDangProductions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
I've heard of it but I've never actually played it; I'll look it up online and see what it's all about

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i was gonna request heavy rain haha...just finished that and Uncharted 2 might wanna go with Uncharted 2. or metal gear solid 4 assuming you've played the others

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i was gonna request heavy rain haha...just finished that and Uncharted 2 might wanna go with Uncharted 2. or metal gear solid 4 assuming you've played the others
I have played uncharted 2 but some of MGS. I might do some indie games though for now

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
limbo journey...haven't played either of em but i heard great things....man i still got like 10 games sealed lol no time to get to em.