Gaming Start-up YT's who want to do funny moments and general gaming

SnowyTheVampire

Play many games ranging from PC games like: l4d2, DayZ, CS:GO, etc. To ps4 games like: BO3, Destiny etc.
18 y/o and looking for a future group of comedy gamers. My PC is not working at the moment, but should have it back up and running soon.
Steam, YouTube and PSN ID are all the same - SnowyTheVampire.
Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Time zone: GMT+2
YT channel has been marked inactive due to all my videos being pulled down. Sorry :(

Last edited:
I'm also interested in PC (DayZ, Gmod etc)

BTW Snowy and Phantom both of your channel links aren't working

I'm also interested in PC (DayZ, Gmod etc)

BTW Snowy and Phantom both of your channel links aren't working
i took down all my videos as my computer broke and i wouldnt be able to eddit record and render with my laptop as it is bad so im getting a new pc for christmas and my link is www,youtube,com/user/YTphantomHD

Awesome! I have a similar situation to Phantom, except my PC is currently just not starting up and I will fix that asap. But if you guys want, we can all add each other on steam and Skype/Teamspeak?

Awesome! I have a similar situation to Phantom, except my PC is currently just not starting up and I will fix that asap. But if you guys want, we can all add each other on steam and Skype/Teamspeak?
bro if your interested i know it isnt my thread but in down to make videos with you if you want? just dm me on skype: gamingVIRrUZz

Yeah dude, I'm keen - I've never really used Skype, but I will add you right away
okay bro its pretty damn simple if you give me your name ill add you to make it abit easier on you

btw im 15 and live in uk so if that okay with you then lets get this show on the road

I play GTA V, Rocket League, L4d2. Gmod, add me on skype amateurplayer123. I'm new in collaborating so you might want to check my vids first.

Back