Spam comments and Sub4Sub

It reaches hilariously depressing tones when you get ONLY spam comments. Just a few days ago I get three comments on one of my videos, all three rrom spam bots. I'm speechless.

There are more English speakers in the world than French speakers. Therefore, more spammers in English than spammers in French, and they'll spam on videos where they know the language~

It reaches hilariously depressing tones when you get ONLY spam comments. Just a few days ago I get three comments on one of my videos, all three rrom spam bots. I'm speechless.

You mean that the more you get spammed, the more spammers will spam you ?

There are more English speakers in the world than French speakers. Therefore, more spammers in English than spammers in French, and they'll spam on videos where they know the language~

That's what I thought about ! And three channels spams every video I post. I recognize their channel every time lol as if they were behind me when I post ! Minutes after BOOM a comment

I noticed this too. English is just like Windows; both are the target of spam xD

Back