Vlog South East England/ British Vloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is for collaborations and meet ups, plenty of people meet each other to work together on videos. There is nothing creepy about it and it is perfectly normal it is probably just out of the ordinary for yourself."

Thank you Michael!

Lmao, telling people its creepy meeting other people from the internet makes you sound like a parent from the early 90ies

For me, growing up in small farming communities in a rural area, yeah it sounds creepy. But I also think shopping malls are a stupid concept such as big business, e.g Tesco's.

i live in surrey and want to clan and get to know some youtubers! i do all kinds of videos like normal vlogs to pranks to anything!

Hey charlie not 18 till feb like but i've recently started making videos and if you want to message about ideas we have or doing a collab I travel down to the london area a fair bit so feel free to message me on skype: randommikeyt or kik michael.jcl :).

Hey charlie not 18 till feb like but i've recently started making videos and if you want to message about ideas we have or doing a collab I travel down to the london area a fair bit so feel free to message me on skype: randommikeyt or kik michael.jcl :).

do you want to help me film pranks?

I'd certainly be up for making another friend in this area as the only ones I have here are those I work with (Despite being in England for nearly 9 months now all I've done is work). I'm over in Kent around Canterbury. Only thing being that I don't really fit into your age demographic since I'm 26 however I'm always up for another friend and if we end up collaborating on something later down the track: Cool.

Regardless, I hope you do manage to find a few people that you can collab' with and make a few new friends!

:/ We live up north during university - going back in a week but would love to be friends! Starting to do more sit down vlogs too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back