Vlog South East England/ British Vloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Waite

Hey guys!
If there is anyone who lives in or near London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex or areas very close and you would like to become friends first and then collab as I find it very important to get to know someone on a personal level first and not to collab with someone who just wants to collab for the chance of getting more subscribers. I would like to gain friends from this experience whilst also making fun collaborative videos! (MUST BE 18 OR OLDER, MUST BE BETWEEN 18-22 BECAUSE I WANT US BOTH TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER.)
So please get in touch with me! I know my channel may seem all girly, but honestly that's just because the best videos come from collabs, I'm willing to try almost anything! So get creative, I have a lot of ideas up my sleeve ;) (THIS IS ME JUST SO YOU DON'T THINK I'M A CREEP :) ) LADS AND LADYS WELCOME :)
RDmwlkhC.jpg

If you are around London there are always small gatherings on a weekly basis, you can meet a lot of youtubers that way.[DOUBLEPOST=1405702766,1405702715][/DOUBLEPOST]And don't worry these are normal creative types of people, not chav's like me, so don't make it put you off that I told you about it.

Like said above there seems to always be meetups around London, unfortunately i'm on England west coast in Devon where nothing Youtube related really happens, well zoella visited Barnstaple once but that's about it.

Hey guys!
If there is anyone who lives in or near London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex or areas very close and you would like to become friends first and then collab as I find it very important to get to know someone on a personal level first and not to collab with someone who just wants to collab for the chance of getting more subscribers. I would like to gain friends from this experience whilst also making fun collaborative videos! (MUST BE 18 OR OLDER, MUST BE BETWEEN 18-22 BECAUSE I WANT US BOTH TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER.)
So please get in touch with me! I know my channel may seem all girly, but honestly that's just because the best videos come from collabs, I'm willing to try almost anything! So get creative, I have a lot of ideas up my sleeve ;) (THIS IS ME JUST SO YOU DON'T THINK I'M A CREEP :) ) LADS AND LADYS WELCOME :)
View attachment 21121

Not going to sound mean or anything, but when I hear someone wants to meet up in my "local area" (Even thou I live in the South West, it still sounds dodgy and creepy. No offence.[DOUBLEPOST=1405720205,1405720140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like said above there seems to always be meetups around London, unfortunately i'm on England west coast in Devon where nothing Youtube related really happens, well zoella visited Barnstaple once but that's about it.

There are small meet ups every month in Dorset, however that is an hour away from Devon and they are all "weird." Like they will bash you over the head and have their way with you weird!

There are small meet ups every month in Dorset, however that is an hour away from Devon and they are all "weird." Like they will bash you over the head and have their way with you weird!

Is there anywhere i could go to learn more about these meetups?

I don't want to meet anyone from the South West? I clearly said if anyone LIVES near the places I said? So I'm looking for responses from people who live in those areas. Thanks!!!!!!:up2:

Not going to sound mean or anything, but when I hear someone wants to meet up in my "local area" (Even thou I live in the South West, it still sounds dodgy and creepy. No offence.[DOUBLEPOST=1405720205,1405720140][/DOUBLEPOST]

This forum is for collaborations and meet ups, plenty of people meet each other to work together on videos. There is nothing creepy about it and it is perfectly normal it is probably just out of the ordinary for yourself.

I don't want to meet anyone from the South West? I clearly said if anyone LIVES near the places I said? So I'm looking for responses from people who live in those areas. Thanks!!!!!!:up2:

I never said I wanted to meet you, I am just saying to me meeting up with a random stranger over the internet is dodgy...[DOUBLEPOST=1405723636,1405723584][/DOUBLEPOST]
This forum is for collaborations and meet ups, plenty of people meet each other to work together on videos. There is nothing creepy about it and it is perfectly normal it is probably just out of the ordinary for yourself.

I understand that, just in rural communities it is odd to meet a random person over the internet, you at least have to buck barley with me first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back