What should my next cover be?

• People Help the People - Birdy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Payphone - Maroon 5

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Wildflowers - Ron Pope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence :D It's an odd one to request most likely but I like the song a lot.

I don't have a suggestion, but I listened to your House of the Rising Sun cover which I very much enjoyed :) I have subbed so I can see the results of this thread ;) keep up the good work.

Lady Prior, we'd talked about collaborating, and this may be the time. I'm putting together a sound track for our first twenty minute film. We're working with a few YouTube Cover artists to create a cross promotional sound track. Billy Joel's "The Stranger" is the theme for the piece, so complementary songs would be ideal. OutKast's "Hey Ya", Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" could fit the bill, but we'd much rather feature original songs. If I send you the script, would you scour your library and offer us a suggestion or two.
-F. Frye
Director "Super Wicked Love"

Lady Prior, we'd talked about collaborating, and this may be the time. I'm putting together a sound track for our first twenty minute film. We're working with a few YouTube Cover artists to create a cross promotional sound track. Billy Joel's "The Stranger" is the theme for the piece, so complementary songs would be ideal. OutKast's "Hey Ya", Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" could fit the bill, but we'd much rather feature original songs. If I send you the script, would you scour your library and offer us a suggestion or two.
-F. Frye
Director "Super Wicked Love"
Most definitely! Email me at elizabethpriormusic@gmail.com

Back