Musician
Payphone - Maroon 5

For me :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence :D It's an odd one to request most likely but I like the song a lot.

Max

Master Pikachief
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have a suggestion, but I listened to your House of the Rising Sun cover which I very much enjoyed :) I have subbed so I can see the results of this thread ;) keep up the good work.

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Lady Prior, we'd talked about collaborating, and this may be the time. I'm putting together a sound track for our first twenty minute film. We're working with a few YouTube Cover artists to create a cross promotional sound track. Billy Joel's "The Stranger" is the theme for the piece, so complementary songs would be ideal. OutKast's "Hey Ya", Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" could fit the bill, but we'd much rather feature original songs. If I send you the script, would you scour your library and offer us a suggestion or two.
-F. Frye
Director "Super Wicked Love"

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Lady Prior, we'd talked about collaborating, and this may be the time. I'm putting together a sound track for our first twenty minute film. We're working with a few YouTube Cover artists to create a cross promotional sound track. Billy Joel's "The Stranger" is the theme for the piece, so complementary songs would be ideal. OutKast's "Hey Ya", Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" could fit the bill, but we'd much rather feature original songs. If I send you the script, would you scour your library and offer us a suggestion or two.
-F. Frye
Director "Super Wicked Love"
Most definitely! Email me at elizabethpriormusic@gmail.com

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia