Other Something Vs. Something Collab

this is a pretty sweet idea! I feel like Anime vs Cartoons will be lopsided (or maybe I'm just being biased)
On the other hand, Lord of the Rings vs Harry Potter would be pretty good!
that would be a good idea, and it might not necessarily be lop-sided i mean there are some great cartoons out there like family guy, the simpsons, south park, futurama, american dad and all that, then on the other side some great animes like elfin lied, code geass, death note, high school for the dead and thats just a few of the ones i've seen lmao im sure theres more for both sides :p

that would be a good idea, and it might not necessarily be lop-sided i mean there are some great cartoons out there like family guy, the simpsons, south park, futurama, american dad and all that, then on the other side some great animes like elfin lied, code geass, death note, high school for the dead and thats just a few of the ones i've seen lmao im sure theres more for both sides :p

Not that you mention it, you're right! wasn't really thinking, lol!
on a side note, along the same lines of Anime vs Cartoons, how about Manga vs American Comics!? just an idea ...

could be a good idea, unfortunately i don't read any manga or american comics XD but if other people wanted to do that then its a good idea haha

Back