Other Something Vs. Something Collab

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

So i dno if you've seen any of my something vs. something videos before, but basically i pit to things against each other and let the commentors decide what comes out on top.

now i want to make them a bit differently where i argue the points for one side and someone argues the points for the other side, rather than me being on both sides of the discussion :p

heres a few of my ideas:

Xbox 360 Vs. PS3
Thriller Vs. Horror
Anime Vs. Cartoons
Coke Vs. Pepsi
Call of Duty Vs. Medal of Honor
Lord of the Rings Vs. Harry Potter
Fallout 3 Vs. Oblivion
Liqour Vs. Beer
I want to try n get a different youtuber in each one, kind of like a weekly special guest thing.

so if you want to be in one of these or have ideas for other ones please let me know and we'll get that done :D

Peace!
Keebzy

Reactions: the9one8

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I could do the anime verses cartoons one with you.
--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 at 3:34 AM ---
oh I would have to be on the side of anime though, as I have deep love for it :)

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I could do the anime verses cartoons one with you.
--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 at 3:34 AM ---
oh I would have to be on the side of anime though, as I have deep love for it :)
sounds good haha all ya have to do is record yourself saying a few points why anime is good, and a few points why cartoons are bad :p then i'll do a few points why cartoons are good and a few points why anime is bad(even tho i love anime XD) then we both do a little bit at the end saying how its up to people in the comments to decide which is better and also if you want somewhere in there you can do a little promotion for your own channel :D
--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM ---
Maybe in the future you might consider doing a Liquor vs. Beer. Naturally, I'll be defending the beer. :)

can't remember what liqour covers lol is it like spirits? or different lol

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
sounds good haha all ya have to do is record yourself saying a few points why anime is good, and a few points why cartoons are bad :p then i'll do a few points why cartoons are good and a few points why anime is bad(even tho i love anime XD) then we both do a little bit at the end saying how its up to people in the comments to decide which is better and also if you want somewhere in there you can do a little promotion for your own channel :D
--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM ---

can't remember what liqour covers lol is it like spirits? or different lol
k bro, I'm in florida right now, but Ill be back next week and film it then.

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
this is a pretty sweet idea! I feel like Anime vs Cartoons will be lopsided (or maybe I'm just being biased)
On the other hand, Lord of the Rings vs Harry Potter would be pretty good!

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
this is a pretty sweet idea! I feel like Anime vs Cartoons will be lopsided (or maybe I'm just being biased)
On the other hand, Lord of the Rings vs Harry Potter would be pretty good!