Somebody copied my thumbnail design :(

Just hope that it's a phase and that the user gets bored and moves on to another design. I wouldn't worry about it too much especially if they don't get as much attention as your channel.
I hope he gets bored and changes it, and yeh he is a smaller channel but still...[DOUBLEPOST=1454429098,1454429002][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know how bad it feels to see someone copying your content or ideas. Just take the good part of it and know that you have great content and thumbnails! Keep it up!
Kind words, thanks. This idea isn't totally my idea thou, I mean I copied it from another design which was a circular shape. I built on that and had a like crushed rectangle, but this guy has the exact one as me

I'm not sure if he has dowloaded any files or anything, but as u can see its the exact replica

I can't see the image. If you think he hasn't made any modifications and he's blatantly uploaded the exact same thumb from your channel, then you can make a claim. Like I said, part of the form is dedicated to stolen artwork, including custom thumbs. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it.

I can't see the image. If you think he hasn't made any modifications and he's blatantly uploaded the exact same thumb from your channel, then you can make a claim. Like I said, part of the form is dedicated to stolen artwork, including custom thumbs. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it.
I was about to fill the form in just them, but It said something about if its a flase claim my account could be suspended. Even thou its not false, i don't want to run any risk of getting my channel shut down :/

You should have an Upload File button next to the Post Reply button. This allows you to upload an image and to choose to display it in the text.

As u can see its exactly the same :/[DOUBLEPOST=1454429938,1454429897][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should have an Upload File button next to the Post Reply button. This allows you to upload an image and to choose to display it in the text.
Thank you :)

Attachments

• copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    815.6 KB · Views: 32
Sorry Hazzador but you don't really have a case here. He decided to use a similar shape, which is just a square with pulled in sides.
You can't really claim that he's stealing your content based on that. It's not enough of an argument to complain he's using the same shape as you. As for everything else, it's different fonts and colors from what you use.

I don't think it would be worth the risk to try filing a claim.

Just quickly did this on phototshop[DOUBLEPOST=1454430830,1454430778][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry Hazzador but you don't really have a case here. He decided to use a similar shape, which is just a square with pulled in sides.
You can't really claim that he's stealing your content based on that. It's not enough of an argument to complain he's using the same shape as you. As for everything else, it's different fonts and colors from what you use.

I don't think it would be worth the risk to try filing a claim.
You sure? In my thumbnails, the font is irrelevant, its all about the shape tbh. I do see where u are coming from thou

Attachments

• side by side.jpg
    side by side.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 30
I understand there are a few things different, but the basic design is the same. I would
His thumbs are absolutely nothing like yours in any way, shape or form.

Not sure why you wrote this:
You cant see any resembelence at all??[DOUBLEPOST=1454431626,1454431550][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe I exaggertaed with it being an exact replica, but its defo the same shape

Back