SocialBlade Partnership

Ok,so SocialBlade just begin to follow me on twitter ( MY FIRST FOLLOWE :D ) . Does that mean something with application?Because i know something that you need to have twitter to get more chances?

Could be they're trying to take a look at your twitter and see if you're a consistent twitterer (tweeter? twit? wait. wtf)

You may need to give them a little more time to process and review applications as there may be a Christmas/New Year's holiday backlog for them to go through. All the best.

Ok,so SocialBlade just begin to follow me on twitter ( MY FIRST FOLLOWE :D ) . Does that mean something with application?Because i know something that you need to have twitter to get more chances?

If you mention or talk about them on twitter, they will follow you.

It could also be because you're totally awesome..

or a combination..

Just go with both ;)

Hey there :)

I have any questions about socialblade, maybe someone can help me.
I applied for partner several times. Always it was denied because of posting content I don't not own or sthg like that - didn't remember. I think that I have enough views per month. And I don't have any strikes or copyright informations. I also can monetize my videos. My channel is clean.
I know any people getting partnered with Socialblade.
One of them uploaded the videos from a really, really well known youtubers (#2, #3, #7 of Top Ten YouTubers *cough*) with german dub - he's partner.
The other one also take videos from other and uploaded with german dub - also partner.

I made all my videos by my own - own animation, free sfx & free music, own voice - and get to hear that I don't own my videos??? :shifty2: What's wrong?

Back