SocialBlade Partnership??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah alright maybe a bit later though. I need some recorders at the moment maybe we could work together and you could send me some clips.

Features of working together:

You get me as a sub
You will be added to my featured tab
Your channel link will be in every desription

Yeah alright maybe a bit later though. I need some recorders at the moment maybe we could work together and you could send me some clips.

Features of working together:

You get me as a sub
You will be added to my featured tab
Your channel link will be in every desription
cool. :)

I personally like SocialBlade but that is also because I am partnered with them, I don't see any cons so far in my partnership with them and its a pretty nice one year contract so you are not really bound to long unlike other networks. The split is 60/40 and I am pretty sure your earnings do increase compared to just Youtube Ads since mine did have a bit of a jump in profit after I accepted.
The benefits of a network partnership would be a profile banner, watch page icon, and a couple of other stuff.
The specifics of SocialBlade would be they promote you *I personally don't think their promotion helps*
They do give you more support than if you were with just RPM since you can go to them for support.
They do have spotlight videos which can boost you a bit if you are chosen for one.
And just small things like that.

If you like all the little extra perks then I would go ahead and try to get partnered with a decent network, if you are doing fine right now then just keep doing what you are doing.

I’ve just signed an agreement with them.

Initial term says 30 days, so I guess that it won’t start the full year if my channel doesn’t perform well.

I’ve just signed an agreement with them.

Initial term says 30 days, so I guess that it won’t start the full year if my channel doesn’t perform well.

@HKTechTony

This thread is from 2013. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back