SocialBlade Partnership??

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
SocialBlade is with RPM.. When I started this channel my goal was to get on with a network if Youtube didn't give me banner/custom thumbnails.. The only two networks i'd go with now are RPM or Fullscreen, i've read of way too many issues with other networks.

I applied with SocialBlade but they denied me because they said I didn't own my content.. I'm the process of proving rights to each individual video but i'm sure you wouldn't have this issue.

I know for a fact with your quality of content they'll accept you with no problems; I just don't believe they do much if any promotion (not that you have a problem with that, your view count is astonishing).

Hopefully someone else who's with SB will voice their opinion :)

Reactions: crazyzer0

crazyzer0

Reaction score
SocialBlade is with RPM.. When I started this channel my goal was to get on with a network if Youtube didn't give me banner/custom thumbnails.. The only two networks i'd go with now are RPM or Fullscreen, i've read of way too many issues with other networks.

I applied with SocialBlade but they denied me because they said I didn't own my content.. I'm the process of proving rights to each individual video but i'm sure you wouldn't have this issue.

I know for a fact with your quality of content they'll accept you with no problems; I just don't believe they do much if any promotion (not that you have a problem with that, your view count is astonishing).

Hopefully someone else who's with SB will voice their opinion :)
so im assuming here that since im a youtube partner already, becoming part of social blade wont really give me any advantages?

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well they give you "full partnership" which includes sub button / banner / custom thumbs / better ranking.
I would pay a hefty sum for this alone, so really ANY network partnership should in theory increase engagement/subscribers/views per day.
I've read they usually do a 70/30 split.. I've also read they achieve a higher Return Per Milli than youtube does via monetizing.
Hopefully someone who is actually partnered with SB will post an opinion :)

Reactions: crazyzer0

crazyzer0

Reaction score
Well they give you "full partnership" which includes sub button / banner / custom thumbs / better ranking.
I would pay a hefty sum for this alone, so really ANY network partnership should in theory increase engagement/subscribers/views per day.
I've read they usually do a 70/30 split.. I've also read they achieve a higher Return Per Milli than youtube does via monetizing.
Hopefully someone who is actually partnered with SB will post an opinion :)
i see now.
Yea it would be nice to see if anybody uses SB and comparison between youtube and SB

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
how many more views/subs/likes do you think people could get from the socialblade partnership? Anyone?

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends on your content. The spotlight on the other hand seems popular. I haven't done it yet but people get 2000-3000 views from it.
From the partnership look itself you already get more subs.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How do you get the spotlight?

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how many more views/subs/likes do you think people could get from the socialblade partnership? Anyone?
It's difficult or impossible to quantify.

I got about 150 subs from my socialblade spotlight video.
I've seen more of my vids "featured" when performing youtube searches.
I get about 1/3rd of my views from youtube searches so just ranking better in searches is worth it alone for me.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It's difficult or impossible to quantify.

I got about 150 subs from my socialblade spotlight video.
I've seen more of my vids "featured" when performing youtube searches.
I get about 1/3rd of my views from youtube searches so just ranking better in searches is worth it alone for me.
How do you get the socialblade spotlight video though?

Status
Not open for further replies.