Social networks?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been noticing that I miss alot of my alerts. I don't know if I'm actually not getting them, or if I just don't see them but sorry, there are alot of people who've responded to me I have been ignoring on accident because of it. What I mean by it "staying up there" is I know how to post it on my wall, and then it just drifts down as more stuff gets posted on my wall, but is there a way to permanently embed it on my wall so that the video doesn't go down in the feed? It just hangs there forever?
As do I.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought he meant on here there lol if anyone misses their alerts here you can check out the alerts page:

http://yttalk.com/account/alerts

I dont know how to sort that out on Facebook unfortunately, thankfully I havent got so popular on there :D

lalgsw

Reaction score
It's true, your video will not stay up at the top of your FB page, but remember that facebook organizes by importance. I find people still seeing my videos even a few days after my post because of the number of facebook comments and facebook likes that it gets. Unless you are famous and have a ton of people following you on twitter and facebook, you probably won't get more than a couple hundred views from these sites (unless your friends repost).