So You Want To Get Big? Stand Out! (My Thoughts/Opinion)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
My intro phrase now is just "Hello, people of Youtube!" and outro is "Make sure you don't subscribe, never like, never share, see you later and take care!" :D
Can't say I'm original with it because I actually read someone's post on YTtalk, and they were saying maybe we should start saying don't subscribe instead (I even think they meant it jokingly), unfortunately I don't remember their name. But it was a very good idea and I'd never seen someone do that so I took it and made it my own thing. Friends have told me this makes them want to like, share, subscribe so I think it's working :happy:
I remember making a post to say not to subscribe recently, might be me lol :p

ChiakiXNanami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting read I guess it will is smart to be different in the way you do stuff which makes sense

TheLegendKilla66

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey nice advice man, I think you are going places biiiiggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

TheLegendKilla66

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey nice advice man, I think you are going places biiiiggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
This advice is pretty delicious