So I got this comment...

As someone who has animated in the past I know how long your videos take.
Your style is clean and it shows the dedication you have for it.

Sadly not a lot of people know that.

Look on the bright side, at least they know you enough to know your gender. That took me a while .-.

First off, that person can't count, you have more then 11 videos. Second, you can't control that. There are people with hundreds of videos on their channel and only have a few subs. YouTube is weird place. We can't all have the same subs to number of videos ratio.

Yeah definitely. Jealousy and frustration at their own lack of success compared to @Lightsen[DOUBLEPOST=1448395372,1448395144][/DOUBLEPOST]You should reply and say: "Yeah I agree - my sub count is pretty weird. I should have 100k by now. Thanks for the support :up: "

:D
Haha i like that reply XD

As someone who has animated in the past I know how long your videos take.
Your style is clean and it shows the dedication you have for it.

Sadly not a lot of people know that.
thank you!, yeah animation takes a while, and im also a slow drawer to top it off

Look on the bright side, at least they know you enough to know your gender. That took me a while .-.
to be fair, i only told people in the sub special vid, so still 90% of my subs have no idea lol

First off, that person can't count, you have more then 11 videos. Second, you can't control that. There are people with hundreds of videos on their channel and only have a few subs. YouTube is weird place. We can't all have the same subs to number of videos ratio.
thats true, thanks!
I wish I could upload that many vids :D imagine a 100 o 1,000 video special!

One word: jealousy.

Literally that is it :p It's not like you've used Sub4Sub, you've earned every single one of those subscribers because they love your animations. Enjoy them and don't take notice of people who can't appreciate that such fantastic work takes time.

I could write a whole speech but lemme say this, Quality goes before Quantity, and this pays off for you, though if you would be more consisten with your videos then you'd double all of your chances though so you might want to consider trying to upload a bit more here and there, but still that comment was just an opinion of him, sometimes haters are not what they seem to be and you can really talk with em about it, perhaps you can try that :)

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A LOT OF SUBS WITHOUT SPAMMING YOUR SUB FEED EVERY DAY!

lol... don't take this stuff seriously. It's the same as people who get upset at content creators for not releasing more videos, like we're all somehow 'holding out' and have 100 videos in the bank just waiting to drip feed them to our audiences. These kinds of people have no idea what it takes to be a content creator, and just think they're entitled to have everything immediately. If it takes 3 months to create something and I just released it, asking for a new one tomorrow isn't ever going to happen, but some people just don't understand that. They think videos come from the ether or something and we just upload them. Makes no sense.

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A LOT OF SUBS WITHOUT SPAMMING YOUR SUB FEED EVERY DAY!

lol... don't take this stuff seriously. It's the same as people who get upset at content creators for not releasing more videos, like we're all somehow 'holding out' and have 100 videos in the bank just waiting to drip feed them to our audiences. These kinds of people have no idea what it takes to be a content creator, and just think they're entitled to have everything immediately. If it takes 3 months to create something and I just released it, asking for a new one tomorrow isn't ever going to happen, but some people just don't understand that. They think videos come from the ether or something and we just upload them. Makes no sense.
this is so hard to get accross to people, especially if the majority of the audience is probably younger

Back