smoothing things out

sademarie

hello, I have recently started my youtube channel and I am totally new to editing my videos. I use filmora to edit but I'm finding it difficult to make my video run smoothly without jumping once I cut things out from it. does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?
thanks in advance

hello, I have recently started my youtube channel and I am totally new to editing my videos. I use filmora to edit but I'm finding it difficult to make my video run smoothly without jumping once I cut things out from it. does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?
thanks in advance
try a different program or a different computer. It's likely either just an issue with the program itself or your computer can't handle the processing power it needs to render the videos.

I would use Premiere Pro if you want to throw some money at it, or Lightworks is a good free alternative. Depending on your editing, Windows Movie Maker is more than enough. Also try to get a more powerful computer, that can help.

Ahh great thank you, will probably try the free ones first till I get a little better but I will defo go and check them out.

I second Lightworks its pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. They have videos on their website to walk you through different steps.

I tried filmora also. It's one of the worst editor i tried. I would recommend Adobe premiere, and other wise i would Shortcut , lightworks , (or if you have the possibilty imovie's)

(edit) i just watched some of your video's , even windows movie maker is good enough for you :)

Back