Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

smoothing things out

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by sademarie, Jan 10, 2017.

1. sademarie
    Cash:
    $4
    hello, I have recently started my youtube channel and I am totally new to editing my videos. I use filmora to edit but I'm finding it difficult to make my video run smoothly without jumping once I cut things out from it. does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?
    thanks in advance

2. Munchito696
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $50
    try a different program or a different computer. It's likely either just an issue with the program itself or your computer can't handle the processing power it needs to render the videos.

Chris Raynerson likes this.
  3. sademarie
    Cash:
    $4
    okay, ill see what other editing software is available. thank you

4. Kush Patel
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $145
    I would use Premiere Pro if you want to throw some money at it, or Lightworks is a good free alternative. Depending on your editing, Windows Movie Maker is more than enough. Also try to get a more powerful computer, that can help.

5. sademarie
    Cash:
    $4
    Ahh great thank you, will probably try the free ones first till I get a little better but I will defo go and check them out.

6. TBGaming
    Cash:
    $18
    I second Lightworks its pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. They have videos on their website to walk you through different steps.

7. jezushentaichrist
    Cash:
    $8
    I tried filmora also. It's one of the worst editor i tried. I would recommend Adobe premiere, and other wise i would Shortcut , lightworks , (or if you have the possibilty imovie's)

(edit) i just watched some of your video's , even windows movie maker is good enough for you :)