Beauty/Makeup Small YouTubers to support one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, my name is Heather. I'm also a new YouTuber here. It's nice to be a part of such a supportive community. I would love to collab or exchange advice as well. Wish you all the best and I'll be checking out your channels! xo!

Hey guys, my name is Heather. I'm also a new YouTuber here. It's nice to be a part of such a supportive community. I would love to collab or exchange advice as well. Wish you all the best and I'll be checking out your channels! xo!
Hi, how are you? What is your channel called? I am also a new youtuber. I am more then happy to help you if I could. Chris

Hello Ladies,
I am just looking for friendly ladies or guys that are, like me, still babies on the YouTube world to kind of support one another and give some constructive criticism as to what to improve or what to do?
If you are interested, just let me know and I will take a look at your channel from your profile!

In case you are curious, my YouTube channel is linked on my profile

Hey I checked out your channel. I really like your header and your videos are good quality! Also like the 1 minute lookbooks you have.

Just for some feedback I would recommend that you make make videos that are very on trend right now. For example, a lot of youtubers I have been following have been doing 2 types of videos lately:
1. Instragram "baddie" look - this involves lashes and mascara, quite a bit of contouring and a solid, dark lip colour
2. Festival makeup - a makeup look that people would wear to summer festivals that are coming up

If you make these types of videos you may have more luck as they seem to be quite popular/a lot of people are looking for these styles. They would both also fit in with your overall channel as your looks seem to be targeting the young adult age rather than teenagers (i.e. your night out vid). The Kylie Jenner video you made is good as I know that is also quite a popular look. Overall I like your channel and subbed! Excited to see where things go for you :)

I am also in the same boat. I just started my channel a few weeks ago and am really finding it difficult to get going. I would love some feedback! Just want to make new friends and talk about what my passion is! Make up ❤️!
i am still not sure how this forum works so help a girl out :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Closing this thread because the OP hasn't logged on in over 8 weeks and this is turning into sub4sub and that's exactly what we don't want here at YTtalk.

Please have a quick read of the forum rules everyone: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

Please get involved in the discussions in the main forums. That is the best way to get to know people in the community and to learn how to make better videos and grow your channels. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back