Small YouTuber Podcast - Promoting Small YouTubers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested just search my channel cause the link in my profile does not work and you could let me know if i have enough content or even good enough content for an interview

That would be amazing. I have a good mic too so thats plus too ! I have made content at a fairly high standard for 2 years. Well the equipment is anyway haha. I have always wanted to do a podcast.

Loving the idea :) Will be a great way to see other newer channels
Thanks mate! That's the plan[DOUBLEPOST=1502748281,1502748264][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like an awesome idea!
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1502748496][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am very interested just search my channel cause the link in my profile does not work and you could let me know if i have enough content or even good enough content for an interview
Hey mate, we might wait until you've uploaded some more videos first. Keep up the good work though![DOUBLEPOST=1502752061][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I am a singer/musician on youtube and am interested in being a guest on the podcast. Please let me know if you'd be interested in having me! If so you can email me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com
I'll shoot you an email[DOUBLEPOST=1502785977][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure what qualifies as Small YouTuber but I'd like to partecipate. :)
I'll shoot you a message on twitter!

I'm really really interested in this podcast. I'm a really small channel and I actually make really good content but nobody notices. It would mean the world to me to come onto your show

I'm ready man , btw subbed and love your content ...........
It would be amazing if you check mine and criticize... lol just jkng

I'm really really interested in this podcast. I'm a really small channel and I actually make really good content but nobody notices. It would mean the world to me to come onto your show
Hi, I tried to check out your channel but your channel link isn't working?[DOUBLEPOST=1503827956,1503827914][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm ready man , btw subbed and love your content ...........
It would be amazing if you check mine and criticize... lol just jkng
Thanks mate! I just checked out your channel but there are no videos on there?

I'd be interested :) my channel really doesn't have a super strong theme, but I'm doing my best to make things that I enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back