Small YouTuber Podcast - Promoting Small YouTubers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey small YouTube community! I've just started a new podcast called the 'Small YouTuber Podcast' where every week I'll be interviewing a small YouTuber who's making amazing content and deserves more exposure. This show isn't about sub 4 sub or anything like that, but instead about helping out small creators who really deserve it. If you'd be interested in making an appearance on the show please get in touch. All niches and channel types welcome and encouraged as long as you're making high-quality content. Thanks guys!
P.S You can listen to the podcast for free on iTunes or Stitcher to get an idea of how it works. The first episode is out now!

Reactions: The Humble JuanB

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds cool, I would like to check that out.
Do you have a YT channel??? (looks like the link you got here is not working)

Reactions: DemonDill

Ero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I would love to take part in this if you deem me worthy of spending time on. The videos on my channel though are old and I'm starting to take youtube more serious and will have a new video out soon for review.

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Oh lord, I'm interested........ not sure if my content is up to par though (my storytelling is strong, but my art is nowhere near where I want it to be). I'm working on improving the quality of my content though (just bought some things that will help a tiny bit...... but mostly it's just that I need to practice drawing). If not in the near future, maybe later???

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, lol.

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sounds cool, I would like to check that out.
Do you have a YT channel??? (looks like the link you got here is not working)
Oh s**t I better fix that - it's youtube.com/c/dylanswain[DOUBLEPOST=1502271894,1502271841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh lord, I'm interested........ not sure if my content is up to par though (my storytelling is strong, but my art is nowhere near where I want it to be). I'm working on improving the quality of my content though (just bought some things that will help a tiny bit...... but mostly it's just that I need to practice drawing). If not in the near future, maybe later???

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, lol.
Your video is pretty good! I might wait til you have a few more vids up on your channel though[DOUBLEPOST=1502271913][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks mate!
This is a great idea!
[DOUBLEPOST=1502271962][/DOUBLEPOST]Cool mate I'll wait til you release your new stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1502272005][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love the idea!
Thanks bro!

Reactions: Ero

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Your video is pretty good! I might wait til you have a few more vids up on your channel though
Thanks for the compliments, there's still a lot I can improve on in my content though.

Last edited:

LukussJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Loving the idea :) Will be a great way to see other newer channels

Status
Not open for further replies.