Gaming Small YouTuber looking for friends, because I'm a lonely guy [18+]

ICEMonk71

Hello my name is Jack and I am looking for friends to play games with, have some fun but also to record with too, and perhaps doing so on the regular.

The main games I play are:
- X-Plane 11
- World of Warcraft
- CS:GO
+167 games on steam
+20-30 on Uplay/Origin

So if you want to become a friend today and like to play a wide a variety of games, here are a few requirements
- 18+
- PC
- Decent audio
- Skype or Discord (Discord Preferable)

you can add me on discord: Jack[Zatrael]#0971
OR

Sup Bro, Play any minecraft? I play a wide variety of games, but currently playing minecraft with some buds while we figure some things out so i could invite you to play with us. This way we get to know each other and decide if we wanna collab.

Cou
Hello my name is Jack and I am looking for friends to play games with, have some fun but also to record with too, and perhaps doing so on the regular.

The main games I play are:
- X-Plane 11
- World of Warcraft
- CS:GO
+167 games on steam
+20-30 on Uplay/Origin

So if you want to become a friend today and like to play a wide a variety of games, here are a few requirements
- 18+
- PC
- Decent audio
- Skype or Discord (Discord Preferable)

you can add me on discord: Jack[Zatrael]#0971
OR

Couldn't add your discord if you want add me seige #5880

I'm very interested in collaborating with you :)

Cou

Couldn't add your discord if you want add me seige #5880

I'm very interested in collaborating with you :)

I tried adding your discord, but it didn't work so I tried it with capitalisation, so hopefully you got it

Sup Bro, Play any minecraft? I play a wide variety of games, but currently playing minecraft with some buds while we figure some things out so i could invite you to play with us. This way we get to know each other and decide if we wanna collab.

I used to play minecraft, but i've not played it in a long time because I've never worked out what I could do with it

I tried adding your discord, but it didn't work so I tried it with capitalisation, so hopefully you got it

I used to play minecraft, but i've not played it in a long time because I've never worked out what I could do with it

Well tell you what if you wanna try, im currently playing a pack on the Twitch APP called regrowth. If you add me on discord we can talk and you can give it a try. Gagneezy#1432

Back