Gaming Small YouTuber looking for friends, because I'm a lonely guy [18+]

ICEMonk71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my name is Jack and I am looking for friends to play games with, have some fun but also to record with too, and perhaps doing so on the regular.

The main games I play are:
- X-Plane 11
- World of Warcraft
- CS:GO
+167 games on steam
+20-30 on Uplay/Origin

So if you want to become a friend today and like to play a wide a variety of games, here are a few requirements
- 18+
- PC
- Decent audio
- Skype or Discord (Discord Preferable)

you can add me on discord: Jack[Zatrael]#0971
OR

Gagneezy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup Bro, Play any minecraft? I play a wide variety of games, but currently playing minecraft with some buds while we figure some things out so i could invite you to play with us. This way we get to know each other and decide if we wanna collab.

Seige

Reaction score
Cou
Hello my name is Jack and I am looking for friends to play games with, have some fun but also to record with too, and perhaps doing so on the regular.

The main games I play are:
- X-Plane 11
- World of Warcraft
- CS:GO
+167 games on steam
+20-30 on Uplay/Origin

So if you want to become a friend today and like to play a wide a variety of games, here are a few requirements
- 18+
- PC
- Decent audio
- Skype or Discord (Discord Preferable)

you can add me on discord: Jack[Zatrael]#0971
OR
Couldn't add your discord if you want add me seige #5880

I'm very interested in collaborating with you :)

ICEMonk71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cou

Couldn't add your discord if you want add me seige #5880

I'm very interested in collaborating with you :)
I tried adding your discord, but it didn't work so I tried it with capitalisation, so hopefully you got it

Sup Bro, Play any minecraft? I play a wide variety of games, but currently playing minecraft with some buds while we figure some things out so i could invite you to play with us. This way we get to know each other and decide if we wanna collab.
I used to play minecraft, but i've not played it in a long time because I've never worked out what I could do with it

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Discord doesn't seem to like adding you. Wouldn't mind to play somethings with ya, add me up Canadian_Dragon#9964 :bounce:

Gagneezy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried adding your discord, but it didn't work so I tried it with capitalisation, so hopefully you got it

I used to play minecraft, but i've not played it in a long time because I've never worked out what I could do with it
Well tell you what if you wanna try, im currently playing a pack on the Twitch APP called regrowth. If you add me on discord we can talk and you can give it a try. Gagneezy#1432