Music Singer-Songwriters / Performers - Tell me about yourselves

JoelTavares

Hey guys
I'm completely new on this forum.
I'd love to get to know all of you who are seriously commited to making music on youtube.
I want to eventually find someone to colab with (preferably if that person lives close to me, but not necessary).

I live in Bristol but it is easy for me to travel from Bristol to London when needed. I do so very often when I get the chance to gig.
If any of you are interested in doing some stuff together and you live around these two areas, it would be awesome. We're stronger together right :) ?

Drop me links down below :) wether you're near or far. I wanna start to get to know the community.
Best wishes to all!

Peace
Joel

I release music on my main channel at least every other Saturday and currently in the process of releasing my debut concept E.P. I make acoustic renditions of songs and original metal/alternative music. I love meeting new musicians so if you ever wanna talk or anything, send me a message!

Hi! I'm a music producer, I like to compose and the likes of that. I just released my new album a few days ago and I also am studying the industry in college while becoming a professional trumpet player! If you need anything like a producer or a trumpet player send me a message! I'd love to help!

Hey Joel :)
your original song 'Broken Mirror' is so beautiful and oh god your voice is amazingg!
Im Kadi :) im a singer / songwriter from south london, i do covers and write original music too xD I post covers every week now! looking forward to more content on your channel!

Hi! Good to know there are musicians committed over here I'm one too. I play electric guitar but I enjoy making different kinds of music composing basslines, keyboard or even drums. I live far away from all you. I'm from Colombia. Regarding to genres my taste goes from jazz, funk, rock to electronic, and experimental too.

Cheers!

Sup Joel my names Michael! I've written songs and can barely play guitar. xD I'm constantly in and out of creating music because of my insecurities >.< but i'm in the groove right now. B)

I like Punk rock, alternative, and punk pop music xD though I used to rap too. $$$

Back