• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Silver Play Button Award

That's incredibly exciting. Congratulations on your success and here's to the continuation of growth and creativity! :)

Thanks! The 1 million subs is going to take a LONG time to reach! But, I have seen a LOT of channels hit over the last year. Youtube has done a good job at tweaking things to get channels more subscribers, somehow.

Thanks! We discovered that gummy bears are very tough and in many cases, bullet-proof. (literally)

Yeah, very cool videos ^^ I also realized I had watched your "mercury in water baloon" video a long time ago.
Your channel is also a living proof that it doesn't matter that much if people can't manage to spell your name, haha.

Seriously though, this is the best milestone thread I've seen in long times. Great number, cool prize, awesome content.

A BIG congrats! I didn't even know that the award existed. 100k subs is a massive number and I'm sure that you worked hard for it so you deserve a massive congrats!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing that they didn't notify you until four months after you hit the 100K mark. I will hit that milestone around late March. That means, by around late Summer, I hope to get the same message =)
I appreciate that you respond to your YouTube comments! I agree with that mentality and do the same.

Again, congrats!

Back