• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Silver Play Button Award

allisonmacd

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's incredibly exciting. Congratulations on your success and here's to the continuation of growth and creativity! :)

Taofledermaus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! The 1 million subs is going to take a LONG time to reach! But, I have seen a LOT of channels hit over the last year. Youtube has done a good job at tweaking things to get channels more subscribers, somehow.

Reactions: markkaz

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Congratulations! That is a spectacular achievement!

And I just watched a bunch of your videos :) They're very entertaining! That poor gummy bear...

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Nice :p put a picture up when you get it delivered! :D

Zaff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! We discovered that gummy bears are very tough and in many cases, bullet-proof. (literally)
Yeah, very cool videos ^^ I also realized I had watched your "mercury in water baloon" video a long time ago.
Your channel is also a living proof that it doesn't matter that much if people can't manage to spell your name, haha.

Seriously though, this is the best milestone thread I've seen in long times. Great number, cool prize, awesome content.

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
A BIG congrats! I didn't even know that the award existed. 100k subs is a massive number and I'm sure that you worked hard for it so you deserve a massive congrats!

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Thanks for sharing that they didn't notify you until four months after you hit the 100K mark. I will hit that milestone around late March. That means, by around late Summer, I hope to get the same message =)
I appreciate that you respond to your YouTube comments! I agree with that mentality and do the same.

Again, congrats!

Reactions: Jennifer Mulkerrin

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Nice going. We still don't have ours yet. I'm expecting to reach the gold level before they send us a silver one.