Silver Play Button arrived :D

Congrats Lightsen!! You totally deserve it and you honestly deserve so much more c: Can't wait to see you post about getting your gold play button!

I promised I'd show it when it finally arrived, and here it is!
It's actually bigger and heavier than I expected :)

View attachment 38936 View attachment 38937
(took 2 pics since flash and no flash just weren't looking right so here's one of each lol)

So yeah, this just made my day 100x better, because not only was it a beautiful surprise, but it also happened to arrive ON MY BRITHDAY :D what are the chances!?

thank you everyone that helped me reach this goal and those that offered great feedback and advice (and entertainment :p)

(ps, congrats to @KiddieToysReview for smashing that 100k too recently!)

Holy crap thats exciting man! omg, i would flipped lol! Im going to sub to you just to help you get the gold play button ( thats the next one right? lol )

Just curious as a fellow creative channel if you noticed anything specific that really propelled your growth? Thanks!
it takes me too long to really hit trends, but I dod finish my Undertale animation just I'm time to release it on the games anniversary so that may have helped a bit :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483007971,1483007796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations man, that's awesome. How long did it take to get?
about 2 months to get the code. Then a month for it to arrive from then :) passed 100k in sept 15th. The button arrived on December 12th[DOUBLEPOST=1483008046][/DOUBLEPOST]
Holy crap thats exciting man! omg, i would flipped lol! Im going to sub to you just to help you get the gold play button ( thats the next one right? lol )
I pretty much did flip haha xD it was a great birthday gift haha

Back