Silver Play Button arrived :D

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I promised I'd show it when it finally arrived, and here it is!
It's actually bigger and heavier than I expected :)

both together.jpg on its own.jpg
(took 2 pics since flash and no flash just weren't looking right so here's one of each lol)

So yeah, this just made my day 100x better, because not only was it a beautiful surprise, but it also happened to arrive ON MY BRITHDAY :D what are the chances!?

thank you everyone that helped me reach this goal and those that offered great feedback and advice (and entertainment :p)

(ps, congrats to @KiddieToysReview for smashing that 100k too recently!)

ToxicWulf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I aspire to reach that one day! But for the time being, I congratulate you on your award! You've clearly earned it! Keep on doing what you do best and one day you'll unbox a Gold Play Button!

Reactions: Lightsen

Jayarbe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on 100k! I think it's neat to see people this large on a forum like this, I'm still new here so I don't know exactly who all is here and how many people of your size exist on here. All I know is that it's fascinating!

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude that's awesome! It looks so cool, congratulations on your accomplishment!

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I aspire to reach that one day! But for the time being, I congratulate you on your award! You've clearly earned it! Keep on doing what you do best and one day you'll unbox a Gold Play Button!
thank you! keep working towards your goal!

Congratulations on 100k! I think it's neat to see people this large on a forum like this, I'm still new here so I don't know exactly who all is here and how many people of your size exist on here. All I know is that it's fascinating!
there's quite a few, i know at least 5 that regularly post :) (some dont link their channels thats how they are easily missed too)

Dude that's awesome! It looks so cool, congratulations on your accomplishment!
thank you so much!! :D

lastnamebanks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Inspiration! Wow man congratulations! I know your looking back on those late editing nights you couldn't sleep until 3 am to get that video out the next day and your just thinking it's all worth it. Keep up the great work bro! You will see me up there one day!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I promised I'd show it when it finally arrived, and here it is!
It's actually bigger and heavier than I expected :)

View attachment 38936 View attachment 38937
(took 2 pics since flash and no flash just weren't looking right so here's one of each lol)

So yeah, this just made my day 100x better, because not only was it a beautiful surprise, but it also happened to arrive ON MY BRITHDAY :D what are the chances!?

thank you everyone that helped me reach this goal and those that offered great feedback and advice (and entertainment :p)

(ps, congrats to @KiddieToysReview for smashing that 100k too recently!)
So proud of you, girl!! You've earned it!!