Silver Play Button arrived :D

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
I promised I'd show it when it finally arrived, and here it is!
It's actually bigger and heavier than I expected :)

both together.jpg on its own.jpg
(took 2 pics since flash and no flash just weren't looking right so here's one of each lol)

So yeah, this just made my day 100x better, because not only was it a beautiful surprise, but it also happened to arrive ON MY BRITHDAY :D what are the chances!?

thank you everyone that helped me reach this goal and those that offered great feedback and advice (and entertainment :p)

(ps, congrats to @KiddieToysReview for smashing that 100k too recently!)

I aspire to reach that one day! But for the time being, I congratulate you on your award! You've clearly earned it! Keep on doing what you do best and one day you'll unbox a Gold Play Button!

Congratulations on 100k! I think it's neat to see people this large on a forum like this, I'm still new here so I don't know exactly who all is here and how many people of your size exist on here. All I know is that it's fascinating!

I aspire to reach that one day! But for the time being, I congratulate you on your award! You've clearly earned it! Keep on doing what you do best and one day you'll unbox a Gold Play Button!
thank you! keep working towards your goal!

Congratulations on 100k! I think it's neat to see people this large on a forum like this, I'm still new here so I don't know exactly who all is here and how many people of your size exist on here. All I know is that it's fascinating!
there's quite a few, i know at least 5 that regularly post :) (some dont link their channels thats how they are easily missed too)

Dude that's awesome! It looks so cool, congratulations on your accomplishment!
thank you so much!! :D

Inspiration! Wow man congratulations! I know your looking back on those late editing nights you couldn't sleep until 3 am to get that video out the next day and your just thinking it's all worth it. Keep up the great work bro! You will see me up there one day!

I promised I'd show it when it finally arrived, and here it is!
It's actually bigger and heavier than I expected :)

View attachment 38936 View attachment 38937
(took 2 pics since flash and no flash just weren't looking right so here's one of each lol)

So yeah, this just made my day 100x better, because not only was it a beautiful surprise, but it also happened to arrive ON MY BRITHDAY :D what are the chances!?

thank you everyone that helped me reach this goal and those that offered great feedback and advice (and entertainment :p)

(ps, congrats to @KiddieToysReview for smashing that 100k too recently!)

So proud of you, girl!! You've earned it!!

Back