Show myself for the very first time......

If it serves your content do it. If your thinking of doing it just for the sake of doing it, don't especially if your numbers are trending well.

Well I might add some "real life content" to my current content...
I'm struggling with this myself. I have 2 videos up. One is a simple stop motion unboxing and the other is a green screen test where puppets use inappropriate humor. My next video will be (sort of) an actual product review and I fell showing myself will add a "human element".

I'm struggling with this myself. I have 2 videos up. One is a simple stop motion unboxing and the other is a green screen test where puppets use inappropriate humor. My next video will be (sort of) an actual product review and I fell showing myself will add a "human element".
I wish you good luck with that! Hope it'll turn out to be a great decision for you![DOUBLEPOST=1432106468,1432106433][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should feel comfortable. But overcoming shyness is great. It took me a while until I was brave enough to upload the videos showing myself. But it'll be worth it!!
Thanks for your opinion :)

the choice is entirely your own to make, if you wanna do a reveal go for it, if not, don't, me personally I don't care what people think of me so I am not afraid to show my face

the choice is entirely your own to make, if you wanna do a reveal go for it, if not, don't, me personally I don't care what people think of me so I am not afraid to show my face
That's a great quality, never let that go!

I'm not quite sure what I'd do if I was in your position. On one hand, the viewers not seeing you adds an air of mystery (it's why Cry does so well, I think, because nobody knows what he looks like). On the other hand, it would be nice to start trying to have relationships with your viewers.....

If you're going to do it, I'd film yourself a few times before recording the ACTUAL video, so you get used to how it feels.

I'm not quite sure what I'd do if I was in your position. On one hand, the viewers not seeing you adds an air of mystery (it's why Cry does so well, I think, because nobody knows what he looks like). On the other hand, it would be nice to start trying to have relationships with your viewers.....

If you're going to do it, I'd film yourself a few times before recording the ACTUAL video, so you get used to how it feels.
You're right. I think it's a great idea, thanks!

Back