Show myself for the very first time......

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So I've had my channel for like 1 1/2 year and I just hit the 1000 subscriber mark. The "problem" is that i only make music videos not personal ones, most of my viewers don't even know wether I'm a boy or a girl :D

As a special 1000 subscriber video I wanted to show myself and introduce me to my viewers. I'm really shy and I don't really know yet what to say and if it's even a good idea.

What do you guys think? Should I do it? What could i say?

Cheers,

Jamie
Just do a blank stare at the camera for 10 seconds, then spaz out for about 2 seconds, then back to the blank stare for 10 seconds. After that just fade it out.

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just do a blank stare at the camera for 10 seconds, then spaz out for about 2 seconds, then back to the blank stare for 10 seconds. After that just fade it out.
Oh my god that's... PERFECT!!!!

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Go for it! (Easy for me to say as I haven't shown my rotten face to anyone yet :p) :D

Reactions: Jamie

Mowkus

Reaction score
Honestly mate you have to deal with what you have. A lot of people are scared of showing their face etc because they fear judgement from other people. But is it your fault if some people don't find you attractive or find you "ugly"? No you didn't create your own features. Just f**k em and do what you wanna do.

Reactions: Jamie

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Would you do it some day? :D
My face appears in some videos, a few where I'm the focal point actually. These usually involve something painful happening though lol. I don't really just talk to the camera in the videos, it's video of me doing stuff.

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My face appears in some videos, a few where I'm the focal point actually. These usually involve something painful happening though lol. I don't really just talk to the camera in the videos, it's video of me doing stuff.
ah ok! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1432061413,1432061357][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly mate you have to deal with what you have. A lot of people are scared of showing their face etc because they fear judgement from other people. But is it your fault if some people don't find you attractive or find you "ugly"? No you didn't create your own features. Just f**k em and do what you wanna do.
Great advice, thanks mate!