Shoutout Sunday and Spammers outside the gaming community

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
I have a gaming channel and get to see a lot of spammers in the community. Things like shoutout sundays are also all over the place and its just just annoying. I was just wondering if people who have other sorts of channels have people like this in their comment section and stuff, outside of the gaming community.

I'm honestly surprised I don't get this as often as others.

I've gotten maybe once? in the 10 months I've been doing YouTube.

I do end of getting one or two of these spammers in my comment section, ultimately I just ignore it.

Why does it have to be Shoutout Sunday, should be like shoutout Friday or something idk lol. Yeah I have gotten a lot of those too

Why does it have to be Shoutout Sunday, should be like shoutout Friday or something idk lol. Yeah I have gotten a lot of those too
Its on a sunday because the people who make them can only copy other content creators, they don't even have the creativity to do it on another day lol

I get it from time to time, but it's rare. When I notice it the comments are usually in the SPAM box. When some do make trough I delete them if it's blatant and often unrelated self promotion.

Back