Hide Sub Count?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 100.0%

• Total voters
Well if you hide the sub count people will only think that you are hiding something... (that is... in fact true BTW)

Don't do that ! Sub count doesn't really matter. Your video are !
Good videos bring people, not sub count !

I should hide it but I think viewers are smart enough to deduce my content is sub par at best anyways.

Personally I don't think you should hide it. I don't think potential subscribers care that much on way or the other unless you're trying to build up a hipster following.

People will subscribe to you either for you real life persona or your content. No matter how many subscribers you have, your view count will matter more because people who aren't subscribed to you or haven't heard of you before will be stopping by to watch your videos. If people see that you're getting a lot of views, people will be coming left and right to ask for advice. I'm not saying that subscribers matter or don't matter because subscribers and view counts play a huge role in the community. Think of your subscriber count as a special number because those people like you enough to keep being updated by you.

I guess the crowd has spoken. No with a sideorder of no! You want to be transparent when it comes down to subscriber count. Hiding it only cements the fact that you have a low subscriber number. People that want to be part of big channels won't subscribe to you if you have a low count anyway. So what's there to loose by showing your channel subscribers?

I feel like to hide your sub count is pointless. Viewers aren't to check out your channel to see how many subs you have they are there to see if you can entertain them for every video

You can hide it? how? just curious
You go to Channel >> Advanced >> Subscriber Counts. There's two radio buttons, if you don't want people to see your count you select "Do not display the number of people subscribed to my channel".

After reading this thread I've changed my settings and seen no difference.

although i get where your coming from some people may just see that uve got a low sub count and completely skip your vids i still think its good to have the number on, be proud of your subs man!

Back