Should I do what I do

Benjaminruler

The Official Ruler
Hey I have been messing around on Youtube for a month now, I was wondering should I do just what feels natural or just over exaggerate everything. Or should I just sit down and think what I should do.. and stuff... Just help

Just constantly improve your content and visuals, so far you seem to be headed in the right direction for your type of content.

Some tips are focus your channel. Make sure you maintain one type of video. Also, do what you want. If you love what you do, and show that passion, people will see and start watching. Don't worry about what happens in the beginning.

Just constantly improve your content and visuals, so far you seem to be headed in the right direction for your type of content.
Thank you for the support.[DOUBLEPOST=1485926367,1485926329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some tips are focus your channel. Make sure you maintain one type of video. Also, do what you want. If you love what you do, and show that passion, people will see and start watching. Don't worry about what happens in the beginning.
I know, but I know is going to be hard to shine better than other people

I would just do what feels natural. if you aren't doing you, things can get old pretty fast.

i think you should be natural :) and do what you think is right and keep improving all the time :D

But keep what you doing looking great !

Back